Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Thanks!!!

Hey Britt,

Thanks for turning us all into bloggers!
This is a pretty cool way to keep in touch with other members of our family and to know what is happening with their lives! Hopefully all will join in so we know what is going on in thier happy homes too.
My site certainly won't be a cool as yours, but it will keep people informed on what is going on.

I have been attending alot of basketball games, seeing how Casey is playing for school now. He has a game today, and then only two more left. If anybody in interested his games are at 4:00, today's game is a home game. Monday he plays at Chief Jo, this will be the only game that I miss due to work, and his last game is next Wed. at home (Enterprise for those who don't know).

I have to get some house work done before his game so I will check in on this later!

Shannon

No comments: