Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blogging

I always thought that there were different purposes for blogging, or having a blog. First it is a great way to keep everybody up to date as to what is happening in your life, and second it is a way to put different items up for discussion and feedback. It seems like either nobody is bothering to read, or they read and they just don't have any input! I guess I will just use this as a way to be a sounding board in a sense. I will just put my thoughts in writing and if I get any feedback then great, if not then I at least got to get it out of my system. So comment if you want to, and if you don't then I won't lose any sleep over it!

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

We always wonder the same thing...if people are even visiting our blog. You're not alone in your sentiments!
We're viewing your blog so keep it up.