Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thanks for the input!

Just wanted to drop a line to thank those for the input that has been given. Once I really get the hang of this whole thing I will figure out if or how to comment back. I know that Christina told me that she is reading, but doesn't comment so at least I know it is being viewed. Maybe there is a way to track how many visits to my site??

Off topic I thought I would let you, my fan club (ha ha ah) know the latest update with me and my knee situation. I went to the ortho doc. a couple of days ago and had x-rays taken for the first time in over 5 years. They showed that there is still some "cushion" between the bones in my knee so that is good news! The bad news to that is that if my knee doesn't respond to the physical therapy that I am getting right now then the only alternative is doing another arthroscopic surgery. I am going to have a knee brace fitting this coming Tuesday and will start back up with a few weeks of PT. I will of course take the week off for the coast, but that should be in the middle of therapy and hopefully I can do some excersises and a little extra walking while I am down there to make up for the fact that I am taking a week off. Only time can tell at this point!

2 comments:

Megan R. said...

Hi,
We hope your knee responds to PT and the brace so you don't have to have surgery.
You can track visitors at www.statcounter.com

Pam said...

I'm really only finding time to read family blogs once a week. I tried to look at Britt and Melanie's but it states that I have to have an invitation.
Looks like Melanie knows all the ins and outs of blogging. That's good.
We'll see what happens with your knee. I know that it's been an ongoing process for many years.
Looking forward to the coast.