Friday, September 12, 2008

The Flu

Just wanted to share with you all..........there is a bad flu going on around right now. Some of you have first hand knowledge of this flu, and we have been fortunate enough to now have it at our house. It sticks around for about a week, and the smell isn't pretty. Casey was vomiting so bad last night it was coming out of his nose too! Just try to be extra careful, and use precautions like hand sanitizer and lysol to not help spread it around and to keep it away from you personally.

4 comments:

Pam said...

We've had some of that at our house as well. It's not a pretty sight.
Loved the pictures of your boating fun on Adele's blog. Looked like a lot of fun.
Wish you could have made it last Friday,
Pam

robinson said...

I hope we don't get the vomit here at my house. My kids went through bad headaches and high fevers almost two weeks ago. Cody did throw up also. I hear Riley is doing it right now and Cody was at Christina's yesterday so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Megan R. said...

Ugh, I hope you guys are feeling better. I just dread all of the wonderful "bugs" that come with fall and winter. Take care.

Hockey Clan said...

We already had it go around....by the way.. we have a new blog address to update


http://wearehockey.blogspot.com/