Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Casey

Just a little update on Casey and his knee. Yesterday I noticed that Casey's knee was swollen about twice the size that it should be. Being employeed by the hospital all kinds of different things ran through my mind, none of them good of course. I decided to call my orthopedic surgeon's office and make him an appointment so they can make the call if anything needs to be done or if it just needs time to heal. I am thinking aspiration, or worse an I & D so hopefully my fears will be put to rest.

On a different note I have to have to get yet another crown and I am not too excited about it! My dentist also wants me to get a night guard made, but the out of pocket expense for that is over 300 dollars and insurance doesn't cover it so that is a huge no! Can either Megan or Aaron shed some light on this subject? Would a mouth guard like they use in sports work if this was a must? HELP! Some people must work just to pay for their dental care as much as they charge for the torture that they put people through!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dental work is a crime!!! I had a root canal and a crown and Charlie had his wisdom teeth pulled this year. We had to pay $2000 out of pocket!! It's ridiculous!!