Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Guess what today is??? I know most of you are thinking that it is my wedding anniversary, which it is in fact, but today is the day that I finally took down my Christmas tree. Just when my family thought it would stay up until this coming Christmas....... All it took was for my husband to forget about the fact that it was our anniversary. Now most of you are thinking that no big deal men forget this date all the time right???? Consider that this is the only thing that my husband actually celebrates and then it kinda becomes a sore subject for me. Kinda like if your spouse didn't get you anything for your birthday or Christmas combined. I knew that all it would take was for me to get super pissed off about something and I would go like a woman possessed and take the tree down and it finally happened. To think I turned down going out to dinner with the girls because I have never been let down by my husband on this one day of the year. Now I am at home whining and sulking thinking about what leftovers we will be eating because I had no intention of making dinner. I am done complaining, for now, and I will now make an attempt to put on a somewhat smiley face and go upstairs to make the rest of my family happy.

No comments: