Monday, June 01, 2009

Stacie's first "home" bout

Just wanted to let you all know that Stacie, Atomic City Roller Girls, are having their first home bout this Saturday! It starts at 3:00 and is supposed to be over around 8:00. It is at the outdoor rink at Grange Park, by the library in Kennewick on Union Street. The cost to get in is $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children and vets. These bouts are a blast to watch, there is no way you can watch without getting into it full boar as I found out after going to my first bout. It is high energy and full of action! If you can come out and support your local derby girls, and my sweet innocent daughter while they skate their booties off.

2 comments:

robinson said...

I wish we could come but we are leaving for Yakima around 1:30 for a barbeque and baptism.

Christina, Matt, Madisen and Riley said...

I had totally forgotten about this. when I heard about it on the news, I was determined that I would be there. Thanks for posting this and reminding me!